Check out their post. This is a great HR opportunity from one of our member organizations. Reach out to Sarah Ceballos with questions.
At Louisiana Central, we believe we do incredibly valuable and important work in our ten-parish region of Louisiana. We grow jobs, grow opportunities, and grow our region! BUT we would not be able to do any of the work we do without our most valuable asset. YOU! Check out the open position below and apply if you think you are a good fit to our company, our mission, and this position!
Open Position: Director of Healthcare Career Central
The Healthcare Career Central program will collaboratively link employers, training providers and other partners to students, teachers, counselors and parents through a central website, social media campaign, and ongoing communication and networking events. The goal is to expose more students to the diverse local careers in healthcare, the pathways to those careers, and the resources available along the way.
The Director of Healthcare Career Central leads the Healthcare Career Central program and associated staff and contractors. The director is responsible for oversight of all program planning, implementation, and evaluation by Louisiana Central staff and contractors. The director is also responsible for program financial management and reporting. The director reports to the Vice President & Executive Director of Industry Relations.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, and financial management skills
- Three (3) years of relevant experience
- Experience and/or special training in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Healthcare, or Education preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Accountable; works well in fluid situations; self-starter; self-manager
- Provide overall program leadership and management under the supervision of the Vice President & Executive Director of Industry Relations
- Work cooperatively and act as a primary contact with program partners and healthcare sector stakeholders
- Monitor the program budget
- Supervise program staff
- Support marketing outreach for the program
- Prepare and assist in preparation of grant requests, reports, and funding continuation proposals
This project is funded by a Future of HealthC.A.R.E. Program Grant from The Rapides Foundation. Through its Future of HealthC.A.R.E. (Career, Academic Readiness and Exploration for Students) Program Grant, the Foundation seeks to increase the number of qualified Central Louisiana students enrolling in healthcare training programs or entering into the healthcare workforce. This grant provides funding for three years.